Owning a Classic Car
Protecting Your Investment
Okay, most of us own classic cars for the enjoyment they bring to our lives, but unlike new cars that lose their value for the first twenty five years, classic cars continue to increase their worth. Here's how we help our cars safely on the road.
- Radial Tires or Bias-ply for Your Classic Car
- Collector Car Theft Deterrents
- How to Insure Your Classic Car
- How To Tow Your Classic
- Classic Car Insurance Reviews
- How To Store Your Classic Car
- How to Start a Car That’s Been in Storage
- Document Your Restoration with Photos
- When it’s Time to Sell Your Classic Car
Keeping your classic in top notch condition will not only add to ownership enjoyment, but help it protect your investment when it comes time to sell. There's definitely do's and don'ts in care car. Here are some of the do's.
- Keep Your Classic Running Cool
- How To Take Care of Your Car's Paint Job
- Removing Bird Droppings
- Restoring Your Classic's Chrome Parts
- Restore Your Car's Leather Interior
- Using Wheel Dollies When Working on Your Car
- Create a Great Restoration Photo Album
- Replace Your Fuel Tank Sending Unit
- Replacing a Warped or Worn Brake Disc
Relax and Enjoy Your Car
You've cleaned and waxed, checked the oil and tires, and made sure your properly insured. Now it's time to go out and have some fun with your car.